MIR4 New Class Arbalist – From the shadows comes a deadly assassin, ‘Arbalist’. Rain of arrows pierce through the air.
MIR4 New Class Arbalist Skills:
- Mancheonhwawoo (Ultimate) – A Special Move that fills the opponent’s field of vision with rain of arrows with countless arrows and steals the will to fight against them.
- Snapshot – Fires a huge number of arrows in an instant, making it impossible to block or dodge.
- Welcome – With a movement that is fast enough to create an illusion, it bleeds away the enemy’s attacks and at the same time fires arrows in all directions.
- Explosive Bomb – A powerful explosion devastates a wide area and confuses the enemy’s sense of balance, making them powerless.
- Single Shot – The bodies of enemies who inhale the poisonous mist will collapse from the inside, and their recovery ability will be fatally damaged.
- Ice Jade – With the frigid cold, it is bound with chains of cold to prevent it from escaping from the crossbows.
- Windmill – Charges by surprise, performs a kick attack, and maintains a favorable distance to fire.
- Glare – A shooting skill that momentarily blocks the enemy’s line of sight, making it impossible to defend against subsequent attacks.
- Cheonbi Palace – When the heavy rain of arrows summoned from heaven rushes to the ground, the enemies are annihilated with no way to escape.
- Pangong Island – The arrow that is fired by condensing the strong energy destroys even space with such a force that it is impossible to believe that it is the power of the arrow.
- Fires an arrow that tracks the soul of the enemy to sniper from a distance. The arrow never misses.
- Deep-eye – Instead of looking for targets through the eyes of the mind instead of the eyes of the body, it detects weaknesses and delivers a fatal hit.
- Stealth – They dodge the enemy by cheating, hide in the shadows, move secretly, and launch a surprise attack.
Feel free to read our guide on MIR4 Game